Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: cookies, email address and Usage Data.
- Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website. Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Website to provide its services. In cases where this Website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
- Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
- You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service.
- The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
- By registering or authenticating, Users allow this Website to identify them and give them access to dedicated services. There is the ability to register for this site using third parties. In this case, this Website will be able to access some Data, stored by these third-party services, for registration or identification purposes.
- We don't share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
- Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
The User registers by filling out the registration form and providing the Personal Data directly to this Website. Personal Data collected: email address.
Place of processing: United StatesGoogle Analytics
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address.
Google Analytics is used to track the usage of the application, purely to improve the service where possible. All information this third-party service collects is therefore anonymous.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.